How to Get Here:
There are only three ways.
- From Kingman, exit Interstate 40 at the Route 66 exit (Andy Devine Blvd.). Take Rt. 66 northeast about 65 miles. A few miles past Peach Springs and you’re at the Grand Canyon Caverns & Inn.
- From Seligman, exit Interstate 40 and take Rt. 66 about 22 miles northwest to Grand Canyon Caverns & Inn.
- The final way is to arrive by air. A 5,100-foot airstrip is available for cavern guests (flying clubs welcome).
Easy loop access; no delay going east or west.
24-hour gas & diesel available at Grand Canyon Caverns!
We are off the highway and away from the train tracks.
View Larger Map
- From Seligman, Arizona: 22 miles
- From Kingman, Arizona: 65 miles
- From Williams, Arizona: 66 miles
- From Laughlin, Nevada: 85 miles
- From Flagstaff, Arizona: 96 miles
- From Phoenix, Arizona: 196 miles
- From Las Vegas, Nevada: 168 miles
- From Grand Canyon National Park-South Rim, Arizona: 123 miles
- From Albuquerque, New Mexico: 419 miles
- From Los Angeles, California: 423 miles